CONSOLIDATED ENGINEERS CAREERS
- Design electrical power, low voltage and lighting systems including, but not limited to, lighting systems, lighting controls, power distribution, power device layout, emergency generation, circuiting, fire alarm systems, data systems intercommunications systems, and other low voltage systems.
- Document design thorough plans and specifications using Autodesk AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP, as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Survey existing buildings undergoing renovations and attend design meetings as required to facilitate the design process.
- Review and answer RFI’s through bidding/pricing and construction.
- Review shop drawings through construction.
- While Consolidated Engineers employs a construction administrator, it is also required that the designer visit the site to address potential conflicts and/or punch out the building.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Architectural Engineering.
- Engineer In Training (EIT) Certification.
- 2-5 years of experience working under a Professional Engineer in the building industry, with the plan to attain a Professional Engineering License.
- Understanding of the process of designing, bidding and constructing a building.
- Experience in computer programs including Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communications skills (verbal and written) to allow interface with co-workers, architects and building owners.
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow.
- Competitive wages/salary.
- Possible end of year bonuses based on performance and company earnings.
- Benefits package including holiday pay, health insurance, life insurance, disability, and 401k.
- Vacation and Personal PTO
- Family centric environment.
- Opportunity for advancement as abilities are evaluated and proven.